I just love it when he senses that I’m not okay and would do stupid things just to make me laugh. Awwe, such a sweetie isn’t he? Lucky girlfriend here! :”>
The story goes like this. While repacking rice and other relief goods at the BUCENG Gym, I felt like something dropped into my hair. I thought it was some kind of paper or something so I flicked it away with my hand. And then out of the blue, I felt a sudden seering sharp pain on the tip of my ring finger. I even screamed that time coz it really hurts a LOT. Then to my surprise, I saw a bee creeping at my hand. Ugh! Well of course I killed the stupid bee. I mean, who wouldn’t? Darn that bee. Anyway back to my bee tales, I automatically assessed my finger for the prescence of any penetrated sting (initial assessment for first aid; even my duty groupmates made a group diagnosis over my finger haha) fortunately there wasn’t which is a good thing, but unfortunately there were no cold compresses available at the gym so I endured the pain and watched the tip of my ring finger undergo the process of third space shifting. Trust me, it wasn’t a good feeling. But I wasn’t too paranoid or what, I was just disturbed with the sensation of pain/itchiness/fullness.. and whatever! It felt very uncomfortable. Grrr. But now it looked a lot better but I still have to wait for 2-5 days until it completely wears off. Sigh. The horror.
Wouldn’t it be great if you get to see this every morning? A beautiful way to start the day :)
I’ve always wanted to go to Paris. It’s my dream since childhood and until now I still fantasize of going there. It’s in my bucketlist. But it would be a lot more perfect if I could travel around Paris with a camera on one hand to capture the perfect moments, and the other holding the hand of the one I love. It’s double the perfection. Feels like I’m ready to die on that very moment. :”> pero siyempre joke lang yun. Gusto ko pang maenjoy yung moment. Ayoko pang mamatay. Hahaha
I’d like to share with you people on tumblr who hate Justin Bieber for no goddamn reason, a list of all the good things he has done to help others in need:
- Partial sales from “Under the Mistletoe,” Bieber’s Christmas album will go to various charities, including Pencils of Promise and the Make-A-Wish Foundation. “Universal never actually allowed money from the album to go to charity, so it’s kind of a unique thing and I’m very happy and proud of what we’ve done” Bieber said in an interview.
- Justin thrills Beliebers at underprivileged school as he takes to the stage and donates $100,000 during charitable visit. He also treated the students, many who are homeless, to an additional $100,000 in Christmas gifts.
- Justin Bieber donates check of $500,000 to the Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada. The Children’s Wish Foundation was chosen by Justin as part of his Believe Charity Drive and will receive proceeds from his latest hit album, Under The Mistletoe.
- Teen phenom, Justin Bieber recently handed over a check for $10,000 to the Stratford House of Blessing, a local food bank in his hometown of Stratford, Ontario — enough to fill its shelves through Christmas day. It’s the same food bank where Bieber and his mother,Pattie Mallette, used to get their food when they couldn’t afford to buy a proper holiday meal.
- Justin Bieber is working hard to give back as he has reportedly donated $75,000 to the Mattel Children’s Hospital at UCLA. The money he donated will reportedly be going toward the Musicians on Call program which brings performers and musicians to the hospital to entertain kids at the Bedside Performance Program. He has done quite a bit of work with the hospital as he has visited there on Valentine’s Day and Halloween to spend time with patients. He also arranged for a screening of his film ‘Never Say Never’ to take place there as the children couldn’t go to theaters.
- Justin Bieber breaks Make-A-Wish Foundation record with 200th wish after spending time with 8-year-old fan, accepting her proposal
- On his 17th and 18th birthday Justin asked his fans to help bring clean water to those in need by donating to Charity Water.
- He donates $1 from each ticket he sells from his shows to Pencils of Promise
Justin Bieber Helps Build School in Guatemala.
On Oct. 27, the 19-year-old traveled to a remote village in Guatemala with the organization Pencils of Promise, a charity he’s long supported that builds primary schools in developing countries like Nicaragua, Laos, Guatemala and Ghana. And he didn’t just watch: He helped sift concrete, lay down cinder blocks, and spent time playing with the children who will one day attend the school.
- ‘Mrs. Bieber’ Avalanna ‘Marries’ Idol Justin Bieber
Justin met Avalanna for the first time in Feb. 2012, when he gave the girl her “Valentine’s Day wish”: when he heard about Avalanna’s story, and her aggressive form of brain cancer called ATRT (atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumor), he flew her family to New York to “marry” Avalanna in a cute “ceremony.” Justin has called Avalanna his “angel.”
- Justin Bieber launches fund drive for Yolanda victims; raises half of his $1M target in just two days.
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims in the Philippines. The 19-year-old pop star traveled to Manila on Tuesday, Dec. 10, for the final date of his Believe tour before the Canadian singer and his entourage hopped aboard a private jet to visit Tacloban City, the capital of the Philippine province of Leyte, where he met and performed an intimate concert for victims of Typhoon Haiyan.
Aside from all that he has done countless things to make his fans happy and shows he truly cares about them.
The worst part of this is that half of all the good things he has done go unnoticed and people still call him a “prick” because he does things teenagers do on a daily basis like peeing in a fucking bucket.
So instead of believing all the shit the media says to make him look bad why don’t we focus on the positive things he has done? Just for once focus on the good things.
Live and let live.
Instead of focusing on his flaws, try looking on his achievements for the benefit other people. Actually, I can’t find any reason why some guys hate him so much. Not all artists can provide such sympathy and show humanity.Not all great international artists can reach out to the typhoon victims personally. At least his fame and fortune is for a cause. Hats off to you Justin Bieber! The Filipinos love you!
GET UP AND STUDY! Stop being a couch potato and start working on your future! Motivation. Motivation. Motivation. I need you badly. Midterms, diagnostic test, enhancement classes, topping the board exam… I have so many goals to achieve! Being too relax will never help me attain all of them. It’s about time to make a big improvement. It’s time to let out my inner nerdness that has been sleeping inside me for a long time. Dear studious Carlie, time to wake up now. GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED! We gotta go and kick some ass.
Hi guys! Hello Tumblr! I’m back :) sorry for my absence though. I’ve been inactive for almost two years now. The usual reasons, been very busy with my studies & the Midwifery board exams. And not just that, I almost forgot my password!(omg) good thing my dendrites & neurons are still working haha. God I miss tumblr. Back in my kiddie days, I kept on posting photos in my blog but now there’s gonna be a bit of a change. You’ll get to know me more. I’ll be posting random stuffs if ever I have free time. I also reconstructed my blog and until now, it’s still under construction. Mukha na siyang blog anu po? Version 2.0 hahahaha. I even changed my tumblr URL. Purple macaroons. Cute isn’t it? Yummy too. Hahaha.
But I have some bad news. I wanna apologize in advance because now that I’m a Senior graduating student, my focus would be NURSING BOARD EXAMS. BOARD EXAMS. BOARD EXAMS. TOP THE BOARD EXAMS! (reapeat cycle) so which means, I will be inactive for a short while but I will still be in touch. I wanna keep my blog alive because I want to spill out my thoughts. Trust me, my brain is exploding with lots of thoughts. I am a very vocal type of person and I always have something to say. Twitter and Facebook is not enough! Haha. So anyway, it’s good to be back! :)